After the definitive list of pre-selected applications has been published, applicants accessing the final selection phase will be required to prepare and submit the following documents:
1. Research Proposal: Candidates must use the Template
2. Ethical self-assessment form: each candidate for the WIT Programme will be asked to complete the self-assessment form based on the tick-box ethical assessment used in H2020 proposals and ethics plan to ensure the compliment with applicable ethical standards. Template
Regulations about this subject
- Guide about "How to complete your ethics self-assessment"
- The Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union
- The Horizon 2020 rules (ethics review article 14)
- The European Code of Conduct for Research Integrity